- Jeeves is South Africa’s leading heated towel warner/rail manufacturer.
- Jeeves have been pioneering heated towel warmer/rail craftsmanship and innovation since its inception in 1995.
- Extensive export programme across six continents (mostly Europe and USA).
Why do you need a heated towel rail/warmer?
- COMFORT: Constant supply of warm, dry towels
- HYGIENE: Towels remain damp free preventing mould and germs
- SAVINGS: Electricity & water saving due to reduced washing and tumble drying of towels
Jeeves off two advanced heating options
- ELECTRIC: Independent electrically operated heated towel warmers/rails featuring Automatic Heating Technology (AHT)
- HYDRONIC Non-electric units which are heated by a circulating hot water system (i.e. heat pumps, solar) through the heated towel warmer/rail. Read more about Hydronic heating here.
Electric heating – Automatic Heating Technology (AHT)
- Jeeves heated towel warmers/rails do not rely on constant user input to regulate heat levels and energy consumption via external switches.
- With Jeeves heated towel warmers/rails, the controlling switches are built-in and operate automatically (AHT).
- The result is extremely low energy consumption: E.g. the ever popular Spartan I model left on 24hrs per day for 30 days will cost only R12 per month* to run!
*Calculated at the 2012/2013 average Eskom electricity price of 60.66c/kWh.
Unmatched advantages of Jeeves heated towel warmers/rails
- 25 Year Guarantee Market leading
- Everything is Standard Cover plate and built-in thermostat included at no extra charge.
- 304 Stainless Steel Available in 5 surface finishes (polished, brushed, white, black & oil-rubbed bronze).
- Custom Work As Jeeves manufacture their own products, custom sizes & designs are available.
- Convenience Unique to Jeeves, heating elements can be replaced on site within a few minutes.
- Reliable & Effecient Simple yet very efficient heating technology with few working components.
- Hydronic Heating: A green solution using the home’s hot water (no additional electricity).
- Made in South Africa Jeeves is the last remaining local manufacturer of heated towel warmers/rails.
- Jeeves heated towel warmers/rails are manufactured from locally sourced stainless steel which is 100% recyclable.
- Jeeves recycle manufacturing materials wherever possible.
- Jeeves is a proud member of the Green Building Council of South Africa.
You can read more about models by clicking here.