Hospital ward basin
Hospital ward basin specifications:
This hospital ward basin, manufactured by Franke SA, is 550 x 550 x 940 mm high, which includes a 700 mm splashback conveniently designed to accommodate sanitary accessories, such as soap dispenser and hand dryer or paper towel dispenser. It is manufactured from grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel. Austenitic Stainless Steel contains high amounts of chromium and nickel and is the most corrosion-resistant, ductile, and weldable type of stainless steel. It is used mainly for heavy-duty work in commercial and industrial applications where durability and hygiene are of utmost importance. This heavy-duty basin features a polished bowl which is 360 mm in diameter with a 40 mm waste outlet. The hospital ward basin fits over a 25 mm square Stainless Steel tubular frame which is bolted to the wall with anchor bolts (anchor bolts specified elsewhere). The splashback can be reduced in size on special request. The tap and accessories on the image are sold separately.
Combi basin features:
- Pressed seamless bowls designed for the highest level of hygiene and durability.
- Basin fits over a 25 mm square Stainless Steel framework (supplied with basin)
- Designed to facilitate the fitting of a hands-free tap, soap dispenser, paper towel dispenser or hand dryer (accessories and tap not included)
- Hygienic and vandal resistant
- Electronic hands-free soap dispenser STRX625
- Electronic hand towel dispenser
- Infrared tap: F-F3EM1006