Mini surgeon scrub-up sink for hospitals/clinics (SMS)
Scrub-up unit specifications:
Mini surgeon scrub-up sink (model SMS) size 665 x 554 x 258 mm deep manufactured from grade 304 (18/10) stainless steel 1,6 mm thick complete with an integral splash back 300 mm high with tap holes for a medical elbow action mixer. The scrub-up unit has a pressed bowl of 525 x 425 x 258 mm deep which is manufactured from grade 304 (18/10) stainless steel 0.9 mm thick with a 90 mm waste outlet for a basket strainer fitting (included with unit). This unit is fitted with removable a galvanized mild steel 1,6 mm thick fixing plate for solid and stable fixing to the wall. Scrub unit fixed to wall 900 mm high from the top of the front apron to the finish floor level with anchor bolts (bolts specified elsewhere).
Scrub-up unit features:
- Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel 1.6 mm gauge
- Pressed bowl 525 x 425 x 258 mm deep with 42 liters capacity 0.9 mm gauge stainless steel sheeting
- 300 mm high splash back
- Basket strainer 90 mm waste
- Wall mounted unit
- Ideal for clinics, hospital wards and veterinary applications
- Scrub-up unit model number: 352060 / 2630049
- Scrub-up unit product code: SMS-SCRUB
Recommended mixers (optional):
- Cobra wall mounted single lever mixer with ceramic cartrdige (CO-507). Recommended tap.
- Cobra Wall Mounted elbow action tap CO-515-055-21 with ceramic cartridges
Accessories for medical basins
We can supply a wide range of soap dispensers and anti-bacterial and sanitising soap for medical use. The soap dispenser below comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. The soap refills come with a nozzle attached, so each time you replace a bag, you get a new nozzle. So no worries about aging and clogging nozzles.