Kwikboil: Wall mounted water boilers
Above counter water boilers/heaters
The Kwikboil wall mounted water boiler / heater is an electronically controlled system providing 24 hours a day near boiling water at your office or home. The Kwikboil above counter water boiler can be used in small commercial kitchens, canteens, catering facilities, schools, hospitals, clinics and factories. Since it only boils a small amount of water at a time, it is much more efficient than a kettle or urn. This system will easily be more effective and efficient that the conventional office urn.
The main benefits of the Kwikboil water boilers are:
- Convenience of on tap boiling water for staff refreshment., 24 hours a day – no more time wasted waiting for water to boil – increases productivity.
- Plumbed in to the mains cold water supply – automatically refills and recovers the volume of water drawn – no need to have a dedicated staff member keeping unit full of water.
- Steam free – no emission of steam into the atmosphere thus eliminating damage to surrounding environment such as cupboards, work surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Wall mounted and safe – no more dangerous free standing boiling water containers that can be knocked over resulting in possible serious burns to staff.
- Hygienic boiling water supply – totally sealed stainless steel boiling water chamber – water cannot be tampered with or filled from dirty containers.
- Energy-efficient – compared with urns and kettles this well-insulated water boiling system minimises heat loss and is up to 75% more energy-efficient in standby mode compared to a large urn. Kwikboils use 0.9kW/h compared to an urn which uses 4-5kW/h.
- Fully Automatic: Once the Kwikboil unit is installed and commissioned no further management of the unit is required as the electronic control board continually monitors the status of the machine, maintaining the water within 2 degrees of set boiling point.
The Kwikboil wall mounted water boiler product range is a superior, technologically advanced electronic system, incorporating water level sensors, solenoid valve and temperature sensor. The inner tanks (boiling water chambers), are manufactured from Copper and are open vented. The outer casings are available in either in white powder coated mild steel or brushed stainless steel finish. The units are safety approved to SABS IEC 60 335- 2- 75.
You can view the Fault finding tips on Kwikboil above counter heaters in our article section
|Product code - White epoxy||KB-2.5||KB-5.0||KB-7.5||KB-10||KB-15||KB-25|
|Product code - Stainless Steel||KB-2.5SS||KB-5.0SS||KB-7.5SS||KB-10SS||KB-15SS||KB-25SS|
|Nominal storage capacity (L)||2.5||5||7.5||10||15||25|
|Initial Draw-off (180ml cups)||15||30||45||60||100||150|
|Recovery rate per minute (180ml cups)||2||2||2||2||2.5||3|
|First hour delivery (180ml cups)||120||135||150||175||200||270|
|Approx. time for 1st cup (minutes)||6||7||7||10||11||11|
|Heating element input (kW)||1.8||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.4||3.0|
|Max. supply pressure (kPa)||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Min supply pressure (kPa)||20||20||20||20||20||20|
|Approx. weight empty (kg)||6.6||8.5||8.7||10||11.2||14.2|
|Approx. weight full (kg)||10.7||16.3||18.3||25.5||30.4||47.2|
|Price Epoxy White (Incl. vAT)||R7 274.90||R7,882.10||R8,796.35||R8,938.95||R11,712.75||R13,923.05|
|Price S/steel (Incl. VAT)||R7,841.85||R8,858.45||R9,628.95||R10,413.25||R12 505.10||R15 137.45|
Kwikboil spares listKikboil spares list and prices
|Code||Description||KB Unit||Price Incl. VAT|
|KB-ELE-2.0||Element 2kW||5, 7.5 & 10L||384.10|
|KB-ELE-2.4||Element 2.4kW||15 L||405.95|
|KB-ELE-3.0||Element 3kW||25 L||419.75|
|KB-VALVKIT||Solenoid Valve Kit||309.35|
|KB-TAP-O/ASS||Outlet Tap Assembly||516.35|
|KB-VENT-ISH||Inlet/Vent Silicone Hose||79.35|
|KB-OH-SENS||Over Heat Sensor||67.85|
|KB-HSB||Over Heat Sensor Bracket||31.05|
|KB-IN-NRVALV||Kwikboil Inlet non return valve||10.35|
|KB-SS-HOSE||Stainless steel flexi hose & Nuts||85.10|
|KB-WAT-PROBE-2.5||Water Level Probe||2.5lt||231.15|
|KB-WAT-PROBE-5.0||Water Level Probe||5.0lt||231.15|
|KB-WAT-PROBE-7.5||Water Level Probe||7.5lt||231.15|
|KB-WAT-PROBE-10||Water Level Probe||10lt||231.15|
|KB-WAT-PROBE-15||Water Level Probe||15lt||231.15|
|KB-WAT-PROBE-25||Water Level Probe||25lt||231.15|
|KB-SSTRAY||Stainless Steel Drip Tray||708.40|
The 2.5 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 1.8 kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. The unit has an immediate draw off of 15 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 2.0 cups per minute and can deliver up to 120 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 275 mm (W) x 365 mm (H) x 165 mm (D).
The 5 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 2.0 kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. The unit has an immediate draw off of 30 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 2 cups per minute and can deliver up to 135 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 320 mm (W) x 448 mm (H) x 195 mm (D).
The 7.5 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 2.0kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. The unit has an immediate draw off of 45 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 2.0 cups per minute and can deliver up to 150 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 320 mm (W) x 448 mm (H) x 195 mm (D).
The 10 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 2.0 kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. The unit has an immediate draw off of 60 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 2.0 cups per minute and can deliver up to 180 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 348 mm (W) x 460 mm (H) x 225 mm (D).
The 15 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 2.4 kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. The unit has an immediate draw off of 100 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 2.5 cups per minute and can deliver up to 200 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 370 mm (W) x 513 mm (H) x 230 mm (D).
The 25 litre Kwikboil is fitted with a 3.0 kW Incalloy hard water heating element, with safety cut out. This unit is fitted with two outlet taps, has an immediate draw off of 150 cups of boiling water, recovers at a rate of 3 cups per minute and can deliver up to 270 cups in the first hour. The outer dimensions of the unit are 400 mm (W) x 613 mm (H) x 255 mm (D).
Kwikboil units are guaranteed against faulty materials and/or workmanship in manufacture and Kwikot (Pty) Ltd. undertakes to repair or, at its sole discretion, replace the faulty unit or parts.
AGE OF BOILING WATER UNIT FROM DATE OF PURCHASE: Up to 12 calendar months from date of purchase.
WARRANTY COVERS ALL BOILING WATER UNITS. DOMESTIC, COMMERCIAL OR INDUSTRIAL: Free replacement of failed component, or if necessary, replacement of unit free of charge.
The period of guarantee is calculated from the date of sale of the unit, as verified by Kwikot (Pty) Ltd. from information contained in the Company’s records.
- The Kwikboil boiling water unit must be installed in accordance with the manufacturers installation instructions, supplied with the unit and all statutory requirements of the geographical area in which the unit is to be installed.
- Where the failed component of the Boiling Water Unit is replaced under warranty, the balance of the original Warranty Period will remain effective. The replaced component or complete Boiling Water Unit does not carry a new warranty and the warranty period of the original unit is not extended for an additional period.
- The warranty only applies to the Kwikboil Boiling Water Units and therefore, does not cover any plumbing or electrical parts supplied by the installer and not an integral part of the Boiling Water Unit e.g. pressure control valve, stop cock, electrical switches or fuses.
REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT WORK WILL BE CARRIED OUT, AS SET OUT IN THE KWIKOT (PTY) LTD. WARRANTY ABOVE, BUT THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSION MAY CAUSE THE BOILING WATER UNIT WARRANTY TO BECOME VOID AND MAY INCUR A SERVICE CHARGE AND COST OF PARTS (IF NECESSARY).
- Accidental damage; Acts of God; failure due to misuse; incorrect installation; attempts to repair the Boiling Water Unit other than by a Kwikot (Pty) Ltd. authorized agent or the Kwikboil Service Department.
- Where it is found that there is nothing wrong with the Boiling Water Unit; where the complaint is related to low or high water pressure (refer Installation Instructions and Owner’s Guide); where there is no flow of boiling water due to faulty plumbing or a blocked filter, where water leaks are related to plumbing and not the Boiling Water Unit or Boiling Water Units’ components; where there is a failure of electricity or water supply.
- Where the Boiling Water Unit or a Boiling Water Unit component has failed directly or indirectly as a result of excessive water pressure.
- Where the Boiling Water Unit is located in a position that does not comply with the manufacturers installation instructions or relevant statutory requirements causing the need for major dismantling or removal of cupboards, doors or walls.
- Subject to any statutory provisions to the contrary claims for damage to furniture, carpets, walls, foundations, or any other consequential loss either directly or indirectly due to leakage from a Boiling Water Unit.
- Repairs to a Boiling Water Unit due to scale formation in the waterways when the boiling water unit has been connected to a harmful water supply.
THIS IS THE ONLY GUARANTEE GIVEN, AND IT EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IN LAW, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO AMENDMENTS OR ADDITIONS TO THE WARRANTY SHALL BE BINDING ON KWIKOT (PTY) LTD.