Wall mounted water boilers/heaters
The Kwikboil wall mounted water boiler / heater is an electronically controlled system providing 24 hours a day near boiling water at your office or home. The Kwikboil above counter water boiler can be used in small commercial kitchens, canteens, catering facilities, schools, hospitals, clinics and factories. Since it only boils a small amount of water at a time, it is much more efficient than a kettle or urn. This system will easily be more effective and efficient that the conventional office urn.
Kwikboil Epoxy White
2.5 Litre R8 728.50 Incl. VAT
1.8kW. 15x 180ml cups. 2 cups/min recovery. 120 cups/hour. 6 min to boil. 2-6bar. 6.6kg. 275 x 365 x 165mm.
5 Litre R9 520.85 Incl. VAT
2.4kW. 30x 180ml cups. 2 cups/min recovery. 135 cups/hour. 7 min to boil. 2-6bar. 8.5kg. 320 x 448 x 195mm.
7.5 Litre R10 527.10 Incl. VAT
2.0kW 45x 180ml cups. 2 cups/min recovery. 150 cups/hour. 7 min to boil. 2-6bar. 8.7kg. 320 x 448 x 195mm.
10 Litre R10 847.95 Incl. VAT
2.0kW 60x 180ml cups. 2 cups/min recovery. 175 cups/hour.10 min to boil. 2-6bar . 10kg. 348 x 460 x 225mm.
15 Litre R14 016.20 Incl. VAT
2.4kW 100x 180ml cups. 2.5 cups/min recovery. 200 cups/hour.11 min to boil. 2-6bar. 11.2kg. 370 x 513 x 230mm.
25 Litre R16 661.20 Incl. VAT
3.0kW 150x 180ml cups. 3 cups/min recovery. 270 cups/hour.11 min to boil. 2-6bar. 14.2kg. 400 x 613 x 255mm.
kwikboil Stainless steel
2.5 Litre R9 384.00 Incl. VAT
1.8kW. 15x 180ml cups. 2 cups/min recovery. 120 cups/hour. 6 min to boil. 02-10bar. 6.6kg. 275 x 365 x 165mm.
5 Litre R10 700.75 Incl. VAT
2kW. 30x 180ml cups. 2 cups/min recovery. 135 cups/hour. 7 min to boil. 02-10bar. 8.5kg. 320 x 448 x 195mm.
7.5 Litre R11 523.00 Incl. VAT
2kW. 45x 180ml cups. 2 cups/min recovery. 150 cups/hour. 7 min to boil. 02-10bar. 8.7kg. 320 x 448 x 195mm.
10 Litre R12 460.25 Incl. VAT
2kW. 60x 180ml cups. 2 cups/min recovery. 175 cups/hour.10 min to boil. 02-10bar. 10kg. 348 x 460 x 225mm.
15 Litre R14 961.50 Incl. VAT
2.4kW. 100x 180ml cups. 2.5 cups/min recovery. 200 cups/hour.11 min to boil. 02-10bar. 11.2kg. 370 x 513 x 230mm.
25 Litre R18 112.50 Incl. VAT
3kW. 150x 180ml cups. 3 cups/min recovery. 270 cups/hour.11 min to boil. 02-10bar. 14.2kg. 400 x 613 x 255mm.
Advantages of Kwikboil water boilers.
- Convenience of on tap boiling water for staff refreshment., 24 hours a day – no more time wasted waiting for water to boil – increases productivity.
- Plumbed in to the mains cold water supply – automatically refills and recovers the volume of water drawn – no need to have a dedicated staff member keeping unit full of water.
- Steam free – no emission of steam into the atmosphere thus eliminating damage to surrounding environment such as cupboards, work surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Wall mounted and safe – no more dangerous free standing boiling water containers that can be knocked over resulting in possible serious burns to staff.
- Hygienic boiling water supply – totally sealed stainless steel boiling water chamber – water cannot be tampered with or filled from dirty containers.
- Energy-efficient – compared with urns and kettles this well-insulated water boiling system minimises heat loss and is up to 75% more energy-efficient in standby mode compared to a large urn. Kwikboils use 0.9kW/h compared to an urn which uses 4-5kW/h.
- Fully Automatic: Once the Kwikboil unit is installed and commissioned no further management of the unit is required as the electronic control board continually monitors the status of the machine, maintaining the water within 2 degrees of set boiling point.
- The Kwikboil wall mounted water boiler product range is a superior, technologically advanced electronic system, incorporating water level sensors, solenoid valve and temperature sensor. The inner tanks (boiling water chambers), are manufactured from Copper and are open vented.
- The outer casings are available in either in white powder coated mild steel or brushed stainless steel finish. The units are safety approved to SABS IEC 60 335- 2- 75.
You can view the Fault finding tips on Kwikboil above counter heaters in our article section
- Kwikboil units are guaranteed against faulty materials and/or workmanship in manufacture and Kwikot (Pty) Ltd. undertakes to repair or, at its sole discretion, replace the faulty unit or parts.
- AGE OF BOILING WATER UNIT FROM DATE OF PURCHASE: Up to 12 calendar months from date of purchase. Proof of purchase such as the Tax Invoice must be submitted.
- WARRANTY COVERS ALL BOILING WATER UNITS. DOMESTIC, COMMERCIAL OR INDUSTRIAL: Free replacement of failed component, or if necessary, replacement of unit free of charge.
- The period of guarantee is calculated from the date of sale of the unit, as verified by Kwikot (Pty) Ltd. from information contained in the Company’s records.
- The Kwikboil boiling water unit must be installed in accordance with the manufacturers installation instructions, supplied with the unit and all statutory requirements of the geographical area in which the unit is to be installed.
- Where the failed component of the Boiling Water Unit is replaced under warranty, the balance of the original Warranty Period will remain effective. The replaced component or complete Boiling Water Unit does not carry a new warranty and the warranty period of the original unit is not extended for an additional period.
- The warranty only applies to the Kwikboil Boiling Water Units and therefore, does not cover any plumbing or electrical parts supplied by the installer and not an integral part of the Boiling Water Unit e.g. pressure control valve, stop cock, electrical switches or fuses.
REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT WORK WILL BE CARRIED OUT, AS SET OUT IN THE KWIKOT (PTY) LTD. WARRANTY ABOVE, BUT THE FOLLOWING EXCLUSION MAY CAUSE THE BOILING WATER UNIT WARRANTY TO BECOME VOID AND MAY INCUR A SERVICE CHARGE AND COST OF PARTS (IF NECESSARY).
- Accidental damage; Acts of God; failure due to misuse; incorrect installation; attempts to repair the Boiling Water Unit other than by a Kwikot (Pty) Ltd. authorized agent or the Kwikboil Service Department.
- Where it is found that there is nothing wrong with the Boiling Water Unit; where the complaint is related to low or high water pressure (refer Installation Instructions and Owner’s Guide); where there is no flow of boiling water due to faulty plumbing or a blocked filter, where water leaks are related to plumbing and not the Boiling Water Unit or Boiling Water Units’ components; where there is a failure of electricity or water supply.
- Where the Boiling Water Unit or a Boiling Water Unit component has failed directly or indirectly as a result of excessive water pressure.
- Where the Boiling Water Unit is located in a position that does not comply with the manufacturers installation instructions or relevant statutory requirements causing the need for major dismantling or removal of cupboards, doors or walls.
- Subject to any statutory provisions to the contrary claims for damage to furniture, carpets, walls, foundations, or any other consequential loss either directly or indirectly due to leakage from a Boiling Water Unit.
- Repairs to a Boiling Water Unit due to scale formation in the waterways when the boiling water unit has been connected to a harmful water supply.
THIS IS THE ONLY GUARANTEE GIVEN, AND IT EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED IN LAW, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO AMENDMENTS OR ADDITIONS TO THE WARRANTY SHALL BE BINDING ON KWIKOT (PTY) LTD.
If you have a Kwikboil water heater installed or if a new one has been installed and there are problems, please check the following items. If the problem persists, contact your local plumber or electrician…
Kwikboil water heater is a small “geyser” designed to provide near boiling water 24/7. Most companies are replacing their kettles and old urns for Kwikboil water heaters because of the convenience and savings on electrical…