Free standing hand wash basin
Model CB-WB-FS Stainless steel free standing hand wash basin, 535 x 420 x 150 mm deep. The unit is manufactured from a high grade austenitic Stainless Steel, 0,8 mm gauge. The basin includes a pressed bowl 410 x 300 x 140 mm deep with a 40 mm waste outlet and 32 mm apron all round.
The basin is fixed to a set of square stainless steel adjustable feet 900 mm high. Each foot can be adjusted by ±20 mm to compensate for uneven floors.
Austenitic Stainless Steel contains high amounts of chromium and nickel and is the most corrosion resistant, ductile, and weldable type of stainless steel. It is used mainly for heavy duty work in commercial and industrial applications where durability and hygiene is of utmost importance
- Basin one pieced pressed
- Hygienic and vandal resistant
- Available with optional tiling key
- High grade austenitic Stainless Steel
- Semi-pierced tap holes and soap recesses
- Four square stainless steel feet with frame
- Adjustable feet end pieces