Triple Bowl Pot Sink “P3” Stainless Steel
Specifications of “P3” pot sink
Triple bowl Pot sink (Model “P3” ), manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel 1,2 mm thick with a 150 mm high integral splash back and 50 x 10 mm turn down with a beaded edge on the remaining sides. The Pot sink is available either with a fabricated 760 x 460 x 380 mm deep bowl or a 600 x 500 x 300 mm pressed bowl. Both models have 40 mm waste outlets. The underside of the pot sinks are sprayed with vermin proof bitumastic sound deadening and supported with a 30 x 30 x 3 mm framework and galvanized mild steel backing sheet. The pot sink unit can be fixed 900 mm high from the top of the front apron to the finish floor level with anchor bolts (bolts specified elsewhere). The pot sinks can be used as freestanding units with either round or square legs or they can be fixed to a wall with gallows brackets which come with a detachable front leg. These units can also be supplied without any fixing options, to be used as drop-on units mounted on top of cabinets. Please refer to fixing table for fixing options.
- Optional: three or four feet.
- This is a custom design and custom order, please ask for a quote.
- Allow for at least 30 working days lead time for manufacturing.
Features of the P3 pot sink
- Fabricated bowls 760 x 460 x 380 mm deep or pressed bowls 600 x 500 x 300 mm
- Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel 1.2 mm gauge
- Fully sound deadened with galvanized backing sheet
- Hospital bead to prevent spillage
- 133 Liter Bowl Capacity
Optional accessories for P3 pot sink
- Stainless or mild steel galvanized solid under shelf
- Stainless or mild steel galvanized slatted under shelf
- Non-standard sizes upon request
- Splash backs to ends or all round on request
Order code: FR-P3 (“L”, “R” or “C”)