SSW Wall mounted surgeon's scrub-up sink
Model SSW specifications:
Wall mounted hospital surgeon’s scrub unit (Model SSW) manufactured from grade 304 (18/10) stainless steel 1,6 mm thick with 150 mm high integral splash back to back, curved internal corners and 40 mm waste outlet/s (please refer to table below). This unit is available in four standard lengths being 1200, 1500, 1800 and 2100 mm. Custom lengths can also be made. The front and sides of the unit has a double walled construction with a inner wall sprayed with vermin proof bitumastic sound deadening approximately 2 mm thick. The wall mounted hospital surgeon’s scrub unit is fitted with a removable galvanized mild steel 2 mm thick fixing plate. Unit fixed to wall 900 mm high from the top of the front apron to the finish floor level with anchor bolts (bolts specified elsewhere).
Installation: The height of the rim of the unit should be ±800 mm high. Similar to normal basin height.
Surgeon scrub unit features:
- Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel 1.6 mm gauge
- Four standard lengths.
- Hygienic medical grade stainless steel.
- Double walled construction.
- 150 mm high splash back.
- Grohe Euroeco Safety Mixer (SSC) single lever wall mounted with ceramic cartridge (GR- 32793000)
- Cobra medical elbow action tap (CO-515/055-21/N or CO-515/055-21/HP).
- Cobra medical elbow action single lever mixer (CO-507/N or CO-507/HP).
- Cobra wall mounted medical mixer (CO-510-21/N or CO-510-21/HP)
- Thermostatic mixer LX-TV-15LP.
- Two isolating stop taps on each tap for maintenance (CO-228-15/NV).
Model SSW range:
Product code: SS-SSW1200 (2630044/351900). Length 1200mm. Single or two bay. Single outlet. Wall mounted medical elbow mixers or sensor taps.
Product code: SS-SSW1500 (2630045/351950). Length 1500mm. Two bay. Single outlet. Wall mounted medical elbow mixers or sensor taps.
Product code: SS-SSW1800 (2630046/35200). Length 1800mm. Two or three bay. Double outlet. Wall mounted medical elbow mixers or sensor taps.
Product code: SS-SSW2100 (2630047/352050). Length 2100mm. Two or three bay. Double outlet. Wall mounted medical elbow mixers or sensor taps.