Stainless steel squat pan – “Squatting toilet” – Vandal Resistant
Stainless steel Squat pan specifications
Stainless steel squat pan manufactured by Franke South Africa. Available in 700 x 700 mm (254077) OR 740 x 740 mm (254076) sizes. Unit to be manufactured from Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel ,1,2 mm gauge with the foot plate and flush bowl pressed into one piece. The foot plate tray to be pressed in raised pattern on both sides and in front of the flush bowl. The Stainless steel squat pan to be fitted with a rear entry flushing spreader that will self seal with 38 mm or 41 mm flushing pipe (please specify), waste outlet with a 110 mm external diameter, suitable for fitting to a standard 110 mm PVC or cast iron waste connector.
- Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel, 1.2 mm gauge
- Hygienic pan cannot chip or crack
- Designed for the highest level of anti-vandal resistance
- Heavy duty construction external surfaces 1.2 mm gauge
- Fully pressed design with raised tread plates
- Concealed back entry flush pipe inlet suitable for surface mounted or concealed flush valves, low or high level cisterns
- Supplied with flushing spreader
- Flushes with 9 Liters Low Level Cistern (to be ordered separately)
Also available with High level Stainless Steel cistern with Supa Flush Valve and 41 mm diameter Stainless Steel flush pipe.
Flush valve mechanism (Optional):
- Walcro W-550SP 20mm BSP exposed lever operation with extended chrome pipe and floor/back entry connections or
- Walcro W-106SP 25mm BSP or W-104SP 25mm with isolating valve for exposed lever operation with extended chrome pipe and flow/back entry connections.
- Hi-level or low level cisterns can also be used.