Stainless steel catering tables
Stainless steel tables and worktops (Franke model T and other models) manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel 1,2 mm thick with a 50 x 10 mm or 60 x 12 mm turndown all round. The underside is sprayed with vermin proof bitumastic sound deadening and supported with a 30 x 30 x 3 mm framework and a galvanised mild steel backing sheet. Unit fixed 900 mm high from the top of the front apron to the finish floor level with anchor bolts (bolts specified elsewhere). Sizes can be custom made to fit to your requirements. Our range of tables can be used as freestanding units used with either round or square legs or they can be fixed to a wall with gallows brackets which comes with a detachable front leg. These units can also be supplied without any fixing options, to be used as drop-on units mounted on top of cabinets. Please refer to fixing table for fixing options.
- Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel 1.2 mm gauge
- Fully sound deadened with galvanized backing sheet
- Does not rust in coastal areas
- Safe to use in food processing rooms
- Ideal for restaurants and commercial kitchens
- Stainless or mild steel galvanized solid under shelf
- Stainless or mild steel galvanized slatted under shelf
- Non- standard sizes upon request
- 2400 mm stainless steel table should have 3 feet.
|Order code||New code||Old code||Length (“X”)||Width||Legs / Feet|
|TABLE-1500||2620100||359508||1 500 mm||650 mm||Two sets of legs|
|TABLE-1850||2620103||359514||1 850 mm||650 mm||Two sets of legs|
|TABLE-2400||2620108||359526||2 400 mm||650 mm||Three sets of legs|