Sluice and sink combination
Model AR16 Sluice and sink combo unit 1600 x 600 mm overall dimensions. manufactured from 1.2mm thick grade 304 (18/10) stainless steel with a 150 mm high integral splash back to the rear. The sluice cone has an integral flushing rim and a 110 mm waste outlet for standard pan connector The inlet is fitted with a 38 x 150 mm long vertical flush pipe for a standard flush valve or high level cistern with adaptor connection. The sink dimensions are 500x400230mm with 40mm waste outlet. The unit is mounted against a brick wall with 40×40 mm square stainless steel gallows brackets with top front surface 850mm from the floor. The unit must be fixed to the wall with appropriate raw bolts.
Sluice and sink combo with high level cistern
Sluice and sink combo with flush valve
Model SS-SHBC slop hopper basin combo
Model SHBC is a new design with large deep bowl basin suitable for pillar taps or kitchen sink mixers. The basin is too far from the back for wall mounted taps. The slop hopper section is lowered for easier access than the CHBC. Extra hygiene is achieved with higher splashbacks to the back and additional splashback on the side of the slop hopper so that the wall or floor next to the hopper does not get dirty.
Franke model CHBC Slop Hopper Wash hand basin combo
Franke model CHBC Slop Hopper Wash hand basin combo unit 965 x 550 mm manufacture from grade 304 (18/10) stainless steel 1,2 mm thick with a 100 mm high integral splash back to the rear and both sides. The cone has an integral flushing rim and a 110 mm waste outlet for pan connector, the inlet is fitted with a 38 x 250 mm long vertical flush pipe for a standard flush valve. Unit fitted with a hinged bucket grid manufactured from 10 mm diameter grade 304 (18/10) stainless steel round bar. Wash hand basin size 360 x 280 x 140 mm deep with a 40 mm waste outlet is included on the left or right hand side (please specify). Unit complete with two 40 x 40 mm square stainless steel wall mounting gallows brackets. Unit fixed to wall 850 mm from the top of the front apron to the finish floor level with 4 off anchor bolts (bolts specified elsewhere).
Standard Flushing Method Using Flush Valve methods:
- Walcro W-B106 – 25 mm water inlet supply flush valve or
- Walcro W-B104 with isolating valve, 25 mm water inlet supply flush valve flush pipe connected to CP on brass adapter (Walcro fittings not included in units).
- Left hand slop hopper basin combo: 2630039/351360
- Right hand slop hopper basin combo: 2630040/356664
- High level cistern can also be ordered separately.
- Grade 304 (18/10) Stainless Steel 1.2 mm gauge
- Hygienic and durable
- Hinged bucket grid (Optional)
- Outlet to suit standard 110 mm PC or cast iron “P”- Trap
- Pressed wash hand basin integrated into a stepped work top for maximum hygiene.
- 150 mm splash back
- 40 mm Square tube brackets to allow for wall mounting
- Options to use the system with high level cistern, low level cistern or various high pressure flush valves
- Various types of taps can be installed on the basin. The most popular ones are metered pillar taps to save water.