Kwikboil water heater is a small “geyser” designed to provide near boiling water 24/7. Most companies are replacing their kettles and old urns for Kwikboil water heaters because of the convenience and savings on electrical bill. Not only that, but employees waste a lot of time standing next to the kettle and waiting for it to boil. So having a Kwikboil water heater increases productivity in the workplace as well.
The main benefits of the Kwikot Kwikboil are:
- Convenience of on tap boiling water for staff refreshment., 24 hours a day – no more time wasted waiting for water to boil – increases productivity.
- Plumbed in to the mains cold water supply – automatically refills and recovers the volume of water drawn – no need to have a dedicated staff member keeping unit full of water.
- Steam free – no emission of steam into the atmosphere thus eliminating damage to surrounding environment such as cupboards, work surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Wall mounted and safe – no more dangerous free standing boiling water containers that can be knocked over resulting in possible serious burns to staff.
- Hygienic boiling water supply – totally sealed stainless steel boiling water chamber – water cannot be tampered with or filled from dirty containers.
- Energy efficient – compared with urns and kettles this well insulated water boiling system minimises heat loss and is up to 75% more energy efficient.
- Fully Automatic: Once the Kwikboil unit is installed and commissioned no further management of the unit is required as the electronic control board continually monitors the status of the machine, maintaining the water within 2 degrees of set boiling point.
- The Kwikboil boiling water product range is a superior, technologically advanced electronic system, incorporating water level sensors, solenoid valve and temperature sensor. The inner tanks (boiling water chambers), are manufactured from Copper and are open vented. The outer casings are available in either in white powder coated mild steel or brushed stainless steel finish.
The units are safety approved to SABS IEC 60 335-2-75.
All the components of the Kwikboil carry a 12-month warranty.
|Product code - White epoxy||KB-2.5||KB-5.0||KB-7.5||KB-10||KB-15||KB-25|
|Product code - Stainless Steel||KB-2.5SS||KB-5.0SS||KB-7.5SS||KB-10SS||KB-15SS||KB-25SS|
|Nominal storage capacity (L)||2.5||5||7.5||10||15||25|
|Initial Draw-off (180ml cups)||15||30||45||60||100||150|
|Recovery rate per minute (180ml cups)||2||2||2||2||2.5||3|
|First hour delivery (180ml cups)||120||135||150||175||200||270|
|Approx. time for 1st cup (minutes)||6||7||7||10||11||11|
|Heating element input (kW)||1.8||2.0||2.0||2.0||2.4||3.0|
|Max. supply pressure (kPa)||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Min supply pressure (kPa)||20||20||20||20||20||20|
|Approx. weight empty (kg)||6.6||8.5||8.7||10||11.2||14.2|
|Approx. weight full (kg)||10.7||16.3||18.3||25.5||30.4||47.2|
|Price White (Incl. vAT)||R6,759.70||R7,324.35||R7,978.70||R8,107.50||R10,623.70||R12,628.15|
|Price S/steel (Incl. VAT)||R7,112.75||R8,035.05||R8,733.10||R9,444.95||R11,342.45||R13,729.85|