Advantages of wall mounted water boilers vs urns:
- Convenience of on tap boiling water for staff refreshment, 24 hours a day – no more time wasted waiting for water to boil – increases productivity and reduces time wasted.
- Plumbed in to the mains cold water supply – automatically refills and recovers the volume of water drawn – no need to have a dedicated staff member keeping unit full of water – reduces cost.
- Steam free – no emission of steam into the atmosphere thus eliminating damage to surrounding environment such as cupboards, work surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Wall mounted and safe – no more dangerous free standing boiling water containers that can be knocked over resulting in possible serious burns to staff. Free standing urns are a hazard, especially if there are children in the area.
- Hygienic boiling water supply – These water boilers are totally sealed stainless steel boiling water chamber – water cannot be tampered with or filled from dirty containers. Free standing urns can collect dust and germs that are spread to all workers using the system.
- Energy efficient – compared with urns and kettles this well insulated water boiling system minimises heat loss and is up to 75% more energy efficient.
- Fully Automatic: Once the Kwikboil unit is installed and commissioned no further management of the unit is required as the electronic control board continually monitors the status of the machine, maintaining the water within 2 degrees of set boiling point. So it is much better than an office urn.
- The Kwikboil wall mounted water boiler product range is a superior, technologically advanced electronic system, incorporating water level sensors, solenoid valve and temperature sensor. The inner tanks (boiling water chambers), are manufactured from Copper and are open vented. The outer casings are available in either in white powder coated mild steel or brushed stainless steel finish.
- The units are safety approved to SABS IEC 60 335- 2- 75. The old free standing urn is not SABS approved.