Jeeves heated towel rails
Jeeves heated towel rails are manufactured with the environment in mind. In addition to impressive energy savings, their rails are manufactured from locally sourced stainless steel which is 100% recyclable. They recycle manufacturing materials wherever possible and are proud to be a member of the Green Building Council of South Africa. What is more, Jeeves is manufactured in South Africa so spares are always available.
Jeeves Classic C range of towel warmers
This premium Classic C Range model with groups of closely spaced bars for increased surface area and heat density will not only dry towels, but gently warm them too. An effective way to warm and dry damp bath towels is to fold the towel in half, and in half again before draping it over the heated towel rail. With one group of bars being enough space for a twice-folded bath sheet, the Classic C can hold three folded towels.
The Jeeves advantage over other heated towel rails
- Fluid filled – even heat distribution with no ultra hot spots beneath towels.
- No hidden costs – wall cover plate & built-in thermostat are supplied as standard.
- 304 stainless steel – available in four surface finishes.
- Quality – numerous national and international safety and quality accreditations.
- Maintenance free – although 100% serviceable, no routine maintenance is required.
- IPX5 – safe to install on all bathroom walls.
- Concealed electrical cable through bottom left- or right-hand bracket.
- Handcrafted in South Africa for global export